Sleep Fail.


2:00AM. I've been laying in bed for a long time now, my eyes have been closed...but I still haven't slept. Maybe I'm anxious about something tomorrow. A million things are running through my head. Hopefully I'll fall asleep soon.

3:00AM. Why am I not asleep yet? I hope this isn't one of those sleepless nights. Maybe I should get up and go do something- settle myself down a bit. I have a homework assignment due tomorrow, I'm worried about getting that done. If that's done I'll surely be able to sleep.

4:00AM. Homework is done, I even took a shower. Why is my heart still racing? I had an energy drink today and some Mountain Dew. That was stupid, but I'll crash soon. I just wish my mind would shut-down and shut-up.

5:00AM. I'm angry now. What's worse is I have to go to work in 3 hours! If I only sleep for 3 hours I'll be really tired tomorrow and unable to stay focused at work! Okay, calm down...breathe in breathe out. You can't sleep because you are stressed, that's it. You are just stressing out about work tomorrow. Three hours of sleep is enough. Oh, you're still talking to yourself in your head.

6:00AM. The sun is going to rise soon. This is ridiculous! (punches bed) Focus. Sleep. If I keep my eyes closed and don't move or think I will fall asleep, there's no other option. How do I fall asleep ever? It isn't that hard. I shouldn't have to think about it. The only problem is, I'm still thinking about it.

6:30AM. I give up. I'm going to work early.

9:13AM. I wish I were asleep right now. On a positive note, I'm enjoying some Owl City at the moment.

Temporary insomnia sucks!

1 comment:

MattroxFilms said...

You like Owl City? Did not know that you're even more awesome now! lol